Monday, February 2, 2009

I love my Husband!!







Corey and I went to see ACDC Friday in Memphis. We had a blast... we stayed on Beale Street which was not bad at all right beside The PeaBody...we got to walk everywhere..we even went to Coyote Ugly (which is nothing like the movie at all), and of course we went to BB King, Wet Willies, ALfred's, HardRock etc.... On Saturday, we went to Graceland. We had the best time with our friends, Seth and Deb. It was an all around great trip and we had a great time with NO kids!!!I got a new camera and can't figure out how to upload pics just yet, but i'll post them later...loves!



6 comments:

Kasey said...

That sounds like fun. and it brings back memories of me and you going to Bealle Street by ourselves when we were like in the 11th grade. What were our parents thinking??? It was a lot of fun though. I wish we could have went with ya'll. We are going to Memphis this weekend, but we will have the kids with us.

Heather (Cox) Springer said...

we had a great time...there was another couple that are Corey's friends there...yeah i told them that story of us going to Beale streer and about the time we stayed in that hotel by oursleves too...

Heather (Cox) Springer said...

i did lana blog and for some reason it set hers up under my name and stuff the first time and then i had to do her another one i dunno y but its crazy

Heather (Cox) Springer said...

i think i fixed it

Kasey said...

you are to funny. do you remember getting the fake tatoos on bealle street??? we thought we were so cool. our moms are probably reading your comments!!! and that man paid for our hotel.

Heather (Cox) Springer said...

yeah i remember that now i cant believe i got real ones!! lol....im just dumb...you know we always wanted to live in cordova or germantown....i love it there!!!

me and Peyton

me and Peyton
my big boy!!

me and John Preston

me and John Preston

Blog Archive