Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!



































































God has blessed me so much this year: We have bought a new house, andI finally graduated from MSU!!! I have the best Husband and 2 of the greatest boys ever...My family is great (healthy) and we are all so close. I have the best friends too:I love my 2 nephews and 2 neices along with 2 sisters and 1 brother. I also have a new nephew James from my Husbands side...My parents are still the greatest EVER!!I couldn't live without any of them....I am just so blessed to have all of this in my life!!!! I pray that 2009 brings many more great things, but if not I am so satisfied to have just my wonderful family and friends and could not ask for more. loves!

No comments:

me and Peyton

me and Peyton
my big boy!!

me and John Preston

me and John Preston

Blog Archive