Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Birthay Sisters!!



As we grow, I guess we become kinda get tied up in our own lives with our own kids and forget the old days when we were just sisters and did not have any children or husbands/boyfriends. NOT!! I can say we are probably closer than we have ever been!! I love my sisters and want to wish Lana and Kellie happy birthdays!!! Why mom had ya'll so close I don't know because two gifts for you two is hard in one week...naw not really, but I love you both and wish ya'll a great one!!
To: Kellie
Girl I can honestly say you have had a couple years that you did not deserve. You are probably the strongest person I know.YOU deserve the best and Tadd is great to both you and your children. I love you and hope that you have a great birthday and GET a whole new year to start your life over...happy cosmo girly...you are the best lil sis and WISH you the best in your new start...LOVE YOU!
To : Lana
Sometimes I wonder what the "heck" goes through your head, but then I think thats why you are "the other sister." You have always been the different one of us outside the norm...now I see why!!!You are the most caring and considerate person that I know. You never say NO and would do anything for anyone. I love this about you and wish I had more in me. I love you and hope you never change...You are a great sister and thanks for always being there for me.Love you and have a great birthday!!




No comments:

me and Peyton

me and Peyton
my big boy!!

me and John Preston

me and John Preston

Blog Archive